Overall Satisfaction with Google Trends
Google Trends helps us see daily search volume for our organization and competitors. It helps us think through how we want to use keywords to optimize our website and our youtube videos. It also helps us with our advertising and knowing what keywords to use and what people are searching for. This is used in our marketing department.
- Allows us to look through search data.
- Easy to use.
- Very visual and good user interface.
- I wish I could see more analytics to google trends
- Better integration with other google products
- Related search terms could be better
- It's simple to use which saves you time learning how to use it.
- It allows you to know what keywords to focus on, which helps with a greater ROI.
- It's direct information from Google, so it's very reliable.
Google Trends is probably the easier of the many other Google platforms to identify keywords. I haven't used other keyword platforms because I don't trust them—I rather use a tool directly from Google to evaluate popular keywords. That being said, Google Trends is very limited with what you can and cannot do.
I haven't needed to use any support for Google Trends. However, I've used Google's support in general and it's a hit or miss. Usually, there's a long wait or they don't understand my problem. They are the only ones that can help, so sometimes I feel stuck. They prioritize paying customers for sure.
Do you think Google Trends delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Trends's feature set?
Did Google Trends live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Trends go as expected?
Would you buy Google Trends again?
It's good when you start out to use Google Trends. I think most people aren't aware that this is a tool that you can use. When you first start off using it, it helps you to see what keywords people are searching for which can be helpful for your business. It's easy to use and simpler than the other keyword tools out there.