Overall Satisfaction with GoTo Meeting
GoTo Meeting has been an asset lately especially when we have to work in a remote environment wherein internal coordination and team management has been a challenge. Not only Team coordination, GoTo Meeting has helped us with communicating with our customers for Pre and Post Sales Processes. GoTo Meeting lets you share your selected screen instantly to any device with a browser/application. It's mostly used in our organization on Windows and Mac Machine and since its inception, it is always a pleasure using the application. The Product is definitely recommended for its wide variety of tools and subsequent reasons.
- GoTo Meeting with its web conferencing tool that allows us to host an online meeting is on par with other competitors in the market
- When it comes to security and reliability, there is no doubt about it. GoTo Meeting honors full control over the equipment of the connected participants in the shared meeting which is liked mostly by our team.
- The Product is scalable with lot's of features and potentials, it will be a good package for big enterprises.
- Firstly, the user experience can be improved with moving down complexity in the product.
- I am not a fan for a product which needs you to be a tech savy, UI is good but UX still needs to be improved.
- Pricing is a factor, but since how the product is evolving it is understandable
- Application should have a lighter version
- Helped in Better Team Management and Control
- Client coordination and product demonstration has helped us scale our profits
- We have successfully accomplished our ROI during the initial implementation period itself.
- Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Join.me
We are using Three Products currently, Microsoft Teams, Zoom and GoTo Meeting. The reason for using the three products is based on end-user competence and choice. Since we use MS365, it makes sense to use Teams for internal communication, we have let go of Join.me as it was not scalable and poorly handled with lot's of bugs. Zoom is a standby product to overcome sudden behavior changes in either used product.
Do you think GoTo Meeting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Meeting's feature set?
Did GoTo Meeting live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoTo Meeting go as expected?
Would you buy GoTo Meeting again?
We have never been shouted out for using a less secure product as we deal in sensitive client data, security has been a top priority and GoTo Meeting can be trusted for that. We have been similarly reviewed for using such a product wherein there are fewer chances of data breach and servers that are hosted in non-friendly locations or trustworthy one would say. The remote controls and grip on the meeting host is well defined which empowers the host's confidence.