Overall Satisfaction with GoToMeeting
GoToMeeting is used across the entire organization. From web training to conference calls, having the ability to remotely share visuals in real time is crucial for us. As a software provider to the Transportation industry, we are able to communicate more efficiently and effectively using GoToMeeting while avoiding many travel expenses.
- GoToMeeting has a very user friendly ability to customize which content on your screen you want to share. If you are using multiple screens, you clearly know what is being shared.
- Having the ability to Pause your sharing. This feature will freeze the image currently on the screen and continue to show that image. This feature is helpful if you need to go looking for a file while on the call and need to keep a sense of privacy.
- Setup is quick. It is just as easy to schedule a meeting for the future as it is to start a meeting immediately.
- At times the call in options can be a bit unpredictable, both in call quality and in connectivity.
- While the VoIP option is nice to have, too often the audio quality left little to be desired.
- Reduced travel expense
- Increased employee productivity
- Improved customer service.
You must ask the average size of your audience. If you regularly need to invite more than 25 people, you will need to look at other options, GoToWebinar for example.
Ease of use and cost are the primary factors that convince me to renew. No other software can compare to the usability that GoToMeeting has.