Review: "GoToMeeting lets my global customers connect by phone or VoIP flawlessly"https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingGoToMeetingUnspecified7.99731012014-02-11T00:32:44.742Z
Overall Satisfaction with GoToMeeting
The whole organization uses GoToMeeting. We use it to deliver live sessions to small groups of customers, and we use it for Sales calls with prospective customers. It provides us a conference bridge integrated with slide and screen sharing (live demo) capabilities.
- Industry standard. Most people I communicate with have at least heard of GTM, and many already use it, so it is familiar.
- I like that my customers--and I--have the option of VoIP or phone or some of each on the same session.
- I like that I have the option to record audio and video.
- Sometimes it still requires attendees to download even if they've just used GTM that morning.
- Would love for GTM to interface with salesforce.com.
- Would like to have the ability to go above the 26 person limit on an as-needed basis and just pay extra for the additional attendees. It's very rare that we go over 26, so it's not worth buying GoToWebinar or GoToTraining, but I hate to just block people in those rare circumstances.
- Clear communication, which leads to closing deals faster.
- Clear communication, which leads to satisfied customers who come back for more and recommend us.
- Ability to record sessions, which alleviates the need for more complex and expensive solutions.
All have nice features, and no single one seems to have everything, but I like GoToMeeting best because it is an industry standard that most people are familiar with and it works consistently even when some people connect by phone and others by VoIP.
No compelling reason to switch. Easier to stay with what we already have and are familiar with.