GoToMeeting At Your Deskhttps://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingGoToMeetingUnspecified7.811791012018-12-19T22:42:29.428Z
December 19, 2018
GoToMeeting At Your Desk
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with GoToMeeting
Our office typically uses GoToMeeting because our clients would schedule web conferences using this application. Using GoToMeeting really helps save time & expenses in traveling away from the office to meet with others on the project team. Now we can meet each other in our own offices and share digital files in our network computers for team members outside of our offices to view.
- GoToMeeting does a great job in allowing all meeting participants to interact with each other using the internet to share information on the screen. This saves a step in having to send emails with attachments to team members.
- GoToMeeting offers Internet users the ability to talk to each other within the same web conference without having to call into a conference line.
- GoToMeeting allows participants to mark up information on the screen for all participants to review.
- GoToMeeting should offer a zoom-screen feature so when documents shared on the screen are too small, each participant can have an option to enlarge the screen view without impacting others in the conference.
- GoToMeeting should offer a feature where one participant can privately speak to another participant in the conference without all the other participants hearing the conversation.
- GoToMeeting has a major impact in saving our firm time and money from having to spend it on traveling away to a location for meetings.
- With GoToMeeting, staff in our office can meet with any client or consultant without having to leave their workstation in the office where they have full access to project data in our network.
GoToMeeting is perfect for anyone with Internet access and a computer that has a microphone and speaker hooked up to it to communicate with others in a web conference. For those who do not have speakers or microphones, then they'll have to rely on making a [toll-free] call to a number that GoToMeeting offers to join in the same meeting.