Overall Satisfaction with GoToMeeting
GoToMeeting meets most of our needs, but it is not very user friendly in comparison to others. When using computer audio, quality seems to be lower, though this may be due to connectivity issues. Dialing in is much better quality. Other solutions are much easier to set up a "you call me" option for dialing in. It is my understanding that you can set GoTo up to call the meeting participants, but it's just not intuitive or easy to do. It is just very annoying to have to dial and then punch in both codes (followed by the # sign). That said, the mobile app works really well.
- Screen-sharing works well. Haven't noticed anything above and beyond other vendors, but nothing to complain about.
- Meeting recording is simple.
- Outlook integration is simple and easy to use.
- It's just clunky. I find we spend more time making sure everything is set up okay at the beginning of each meeting than with other vendors.
- Swapping presenter rights is a pain! Wish we could just share the screen in our meetings--maybe this is a setting we have to change on our end.
- Finding the right way to do audio. When we are in conference meetings with a few of us in person, and a few others joining remotely, we always seem to spend a few minutes figuring out who to mute, who not to mute, etc. before the meeting gets started. Often times, we just end up muting everyone and calling the remote teammates with our cell phone on speaker.
- Meetings just take longer--longer setup before, longer initialization and "getting ready" process.
Zoom is just simple and intuitive. I haven't used it for webinars, and can't say how Zoom does with that. But with team meetings, it's always worked well and been super easy. Just a few clicks and it works. Maybe Zoom isn't as robust? I really don't know. But it is much simpler. And I LOVE that I can tell it to call my cell instead of having to spend several minutes dialing in, typing in the codes, etc.
When we have issues, they seem to respond quickly and do everything they can to help us. They have even tried to find other ways we could get more use out of their product, or improve the way we are currently using it. Overall, their support has been fairly good for us.
Do you think GoTo Meeting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Meeting's feature set?
Did GoTo Meeting live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of GoTo Meeting go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy GoTo Meeting again?
GoTo is set up well for meetings when there is one main presenter, and others are just listening or participating--like a demo or webinar setting. For team-wide collaboration, it just doesn't work as well.