Overall Satisfaction with GoTo Meeting
The wait is over & we found a perfect match in terms of communication apps; which helped us a lot while in this pandemic situation, as most of the team members are currently working from home. We wished for an app that could enable video calling & conference calling & also integrate well with other apps such as outlook etc.
- First of all it is very economical as compared to other apps.
- It has a very handy screen share feature that leads & improves work collaborations.
- It has also recording features that enable you to tackle future hurdles of notes/information chaired during important meetings.
- During executing/meeting the app; it crashes sometimes & get slows the PC & even takes resources in the background to be more down.
- I suppose customer care should more proactive in order to facilitate customer issues instantly.
- GUI needs further development & should be improved to serve customers more efficiently.
- The flow for a user from call to chat on GoToMeeting is not efficient & can be buggy at times.
- Security & privacy always remains concerned, it is dismissed attendees, sign-on option & allow the host to do meeting lock; in case of private meetings.
- It saves a-lot much time of travel of participants, they can now take place into online.
GoTo Meeting is an outperforms with industry-leading. it performed in low bandwidth as compared to Zoom. further; it has a reputation for top-notch security & privacy, with robust security features like risk-based authentication. It is economical as compared to zoom as well. It has also had passcode meetings which means only the invited person can join the session.
Do you think GoTo Meeting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Meeting's feature set?
Did GoTo Meeting live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoTo Meeting go as expected?
Would you buy GoTo Meeting again?
GoTo Meeting is well suited in the current pandemic situation; it is one of the most integrated conference applications we are using currently. it is reliable & easy to operate. it also supports desktop sharing facilities & high-quality conferences as well as scheduled practice sessions. Moreover; a wide range of other alternatives & organized calendars such as screen swap which easily could be operated by someone on the very first time. Whereas; it is not appropriate for other languages. it should be improved with supporting of translation features what most commonly used languages.