GoToMyPC is a great business tool, it allows me to provide services to my clients from anywhere.
December 05, 2021

Overall Satisfaction with GoToMyPC

I've been a GoToMyPC user for almost 10 years and it is absolutely vital in my business. I have encouraged many of my clients to use it, especially since the Pandemic. I am able to service clients' books without having to travel to their offices. In fact, I almost never have to leave my office, which I love. I highly recommend GoToMyPC it's invaluable!!
  • Printing
  • Connecting with clients at all times of the day.
  • Transferring files from computer to computer is super easy
  • Pricing, with all of the new products out there GoToMyPC is at the high end, but still worth it.
  • GoToMyPC has made a great impact on my business, it allows me to work from anywhere.
  • GoToMyPC is super easy to use.
  • GoToMyPC allows me the view clients' work remotely while showing them what needs to be done.

Do you think GoToMyPC delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with GoToMyPC's feature set?

Did GoToMyPC live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of GoToMyPC go as expected?

Would you buy GoToMyPC again?

Having access to my computer from anywhere in the world is invaluable. Also, being able to have access to clients' computers means I can work from anywhere in the world.

GoToMyPC Feature Ratings

File transfer
Over-the-Internet remote session
Remote management of servers & workstations
Remote Active Directory® management