Excellent service, great value
September 19, 2019
Excellent service, great value
Sunset TravelLeisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Grasshopper
We are a virtual (online only) travel agency, so each member of our team works remotely as we have no physical bricks & mortar location. We use Grasshopper because it provides us with many benefits, not the least of which is that it adds a professional voice and image to the handling of our business calls, along with allowing us to route them appropriately during our business hours, and provide a voicemail backup system when we are closed.
- Extremely user-friendly interface - even non-tech-savvy users can manage their user setup and call handling on their own.
- Excellent customer support.....on the few occasions that I've need help the Grasshopper team has been quick, helpful, professional, and friendly.
- Impressive voice talent for those who don't want to (or shouldn't!) creates their own greetings and messages.
- It would be nice to have the ability to transfer some calls to another Grasshopper IVR, for those customers who mistakenly dial the wrong number (we have two incoming numbers, one for corporate and one for sales).
- Likewise, it would be nice to have the ability to forward to a toll-free number, which would have allowed us to work around the inability to transfer between IVRs (see above).
- Lastly, it would be great to have an 'emergency' switch setting (default off but could be toggled on) that would let us override all IVR settings and transfer all incoming calls elsewhere (either to a direct dial or toll free number) for those rare times when we cannot take any calls (such as a weather emergency OR the one time each year we take all of our staff on a retreat) - that would allow us to send all calls to a backup answering service rather than just voicemail.
- Having an IVR allows us to miss fewer calls from clients or prospects, positively impacting our sales.
- Saving money by not having to hire a receptionist helps keep our expenses down.
- I do believe that the professional image our Grasshopper IVR gives our customers has a positive impact on our customer loyalty.
I selected Grasshopper after testing a few similar service providers based on two priorities, in this order:
- Ease of use - I can easily train another team member on how to manage our call handling.
- Price - Grasshopper has competitive pricing, which as a very small business owner, is really appreciated.
I've only had to call them a few times over the many years we've been a Grasshopper customer, but in each instance the customer support rep I spoke with was very well trained on their product and highly knowledgeable....the help I received was prompt and friendly, and my question was answered or problem solved quickly.
Do you think Grasshopper delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Grasshopper's feature set?
Did Grasshopper live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Grasshopper go as expected?
Would you buy Grasshopper again?
Grasshopper is one of many such service providers who fill a vital niche in the small business market, whether it's a one-person business or larger, where a professional telephone experience is desired. Many small businesses cannot afford to hire someone to just answer the phone and an answering service can sometimes be an obstacle, rather than an asset (I know, we've used several in the past). Grasshopper fills this void and stands out from their competition by doing it well and affordably, by being easy to use, and by providing excellent customer support.
Grasshopper Feature Ratings
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Directory of employee names
Video screen sharing
Mobile app for iOS
Mobile app for Android