May 01, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
We use Groove in the admissions department to communicate information to students and prospective students. It allows for quick and efficient communication, this is a great tool for expanding our overall outreach.
- Organize important email templates - allows for quick email response for commonly communicated information.
- Great scheduler tool - helps keep one organized.
- Option to send timed emails - can make work efficient. Great for emails that may need to be sent while out of the office.
- Allowing calendar availability to change for an individual day without removing the day of the week.
- Allow user to switch emails for communicating calendar invites.
- Allows opportunity to connect with people by allowing them to schedule meetings with me especially if they aren't able to connect when I reach out.
- Provides an alternative for stating engaged with prospective students.
- Keeps me organized with emails to ensure effective communication.
It is an amazing organizational tool that many on my team find extremely useful in our day to day tasks. Many of us have commented on how difficult managing our pipelines would be if we didn't have this tool.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?