Overall Satisfaction with Groove
At first, Groove was implemented at the Sales Development department. Then, it was rolled out to the outside Sales team. Now, the entire sales and operations team currently uses it. For sales, it is used to follow up with potential leads and prospects, and create call/email campaigns to get in touch with the relevant buyers. For Operations, it is used to track metrics, email open rates, and click-through rates.
- Sometimes Groove/ SFDC disconnects and you need to reconnect it.
- I have only dealt with customer support once and I'm not sure who my CSM is.
- I would like to see continuous improvements to the platform over time since I have not seen too many recently.
- Sometimes the Groove dialer has been the easiest tool to use.
- Sometimes emails are not synced over to Salesforce, which can be frustrating.
- Positive: less time having to update SFDC since activities sync over
- It frees up time to do product roll outs, since I can create a default template.
- It allows me to focus on building relationships with my customers.
I have only had one interaction with Groove today, but it was a pleasant interaction and we were able to solve my issue very quickly.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
I would say Groove is most suitable for the Sales organization because it gives you a powerful tool to reach out to customers, and allows you to do this in bulk, creating and defining templates and call campaigns and scripts. It is also suitable for operations, but not in the same type of way.