Made me a better salesperson!
December 20, 2020

Made me a better salesperson!

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

Groove has significantly improved my ability to connect with my customers. Before I was sending emails manually and it was time-consuming and inefficient. Since we rolled out Groove to the Sales team, we can connect to many more customers quicker, ensure timely follow up, and have visibility through the whole process. It has greatly increased my sales!
  • Stores all of my templates in an organized manner.
  • FLOWS! An amazing way to reach out to customers multiple times and automate the process.
  • Visibility: I love my activity feed and the ability to filter.
  • Integrates with Gmail so I can find my templates quickly.
  • The landing page could be better. I would like to be able to customize it to see what is important to me.
  • Sometimes I struggle to find the correct button to do what I need, but just user error.
  • I love it! Not much else to say here.
  • More frequent contact with my customers, resulting in positive feedback.
  • Increased my revenue with subscriptions, due to the follow up with flows.
  • Some customers asked me not to email as much, but at least they are talking to me.
I don't have much experience with others, but I know my company did extensive research and trialed many before deciding on this tool.

Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?

Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?

Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?

I don't think I could ever go back to not having Groove as a salesperson. I used to spend time making templates, saving them in a doc or as a draft and have to copy and paste. Now everything is automated and drops in the editable fields I need. It saves me time and energy and has really been the best tool for us.