Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is used primarily by Homes.com in partnership with HomeSnap (a division of CoStar Group) as a CRM (client relationship manager) in congruence with Salesforce Lightning. It is a very efficient way to make sales calls with clear call quality and recording for quality assurance. You can utilize it to make and receive calls, text messages, and emails. It is an efficient way to reach your entire audience and our prospects to increase conversations that drive and close sales.
- Record calls for quality assurance.
- Allow sending and receiving of text messaging.
- Stores data for each prospect for all teammates to access according to their credentials.
- Move accounts to a different link when their status changes from active, interested to not interested.
- Add YouTube tutorials on the Home Dashboard to learn new tips of the app.
- Have the chat reply in less than 5 minutes.
- Increase company ROI.
- Faster deal cycles.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Customer follow up.
It's pretty easy to use and the chat is accessible if you have technical difficulties.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove again?
Groove is well suited for transitioning products and scripts because you can playback the call to see what was discussed.