Must have technology for all sales teams!
October 08, 2021
Must have technology for all sales teams!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Currently, Groove is being utilized by certain parts of our sales teams, however, it is going to be rolled out to the entire sales portion of the organization. Groove solves one of our biggest issues, which is having a clean multitouch process. It allows us to gain access to companies through a well-tested, thorough and researched multitouch process.
- The analytics behind our multitouch process. Allowing us to understand which parts of our process are not working and which parts are.
- Excellent customization abilities. The ability for us to have multiple multitouch campaigns is key and the ability for us to be able to fully customize these things.
- Groove's support team is phenomenal. Questions are always answered quickly and effectively. They even will jump on a screen share to make sure you are getting the answer you need.
- The only thing I'd like to see in Groove is the ability to have A & B testing of certain email chains. In Groove I have the ability to use different templates from their multitouch flows which are very similar to A & B testing. I would just like it to be accessible. To be honest, though they may have this capability already and if they don't I'm sure they would make changes.
- The ability to have multiple different multitouch flows going at once.
- The ability to be able to track and analyze data from these multitouch flows.
- The ability to integrate with LinkedIn and Salesforce.
- Ability to have a dialer within the system.
- Through utilizing Groove’s multitouch I was able to book two meetings with prospects in my first week of utilizing the tool. Prior to Groove, I had been trying to reach these same two prospects for the last SIX months with no engagement.
- Prior to using Groove our organization was using a different technology to send out our emails that made it extremely difficult to customize and look "salesy". While using this other approach my open rate on my emails was less than 20% and a reply rate of only 3%. Within my first week of utilizing Groove, my open rate was above 35% and my reply rate was up to 6.6%.
Groove is extremely user-friendly. There is nothing you could do in the system that would mess everything up and it is extremely user-friendly. I give it this high of a rating because everything in Groove is highly customizable. You can turn certain features on/off and any time I have asked for something better in the system the team has made it happen.
I would say I probably save at least 5 hours of my time a week. This is due to Groove not only sending out these automated emails but also alerting me when an email is not good and saving me the time of reaching out to a prospect that isn't most likely the correct contact. It also saves me time when my manager is asking me how many dials, emails, etc. I have done it for the week because my manager has views into my account and can see all of my activity. Groove also saves me a ton of time with their popup window that can appear on the side of the screen. This popup window tells me everything I need to know about the prospect, including notes on the account, last activities on the account, their LinkedIn profile, and more.
Outreach and Groove are very similar products. I have used both for the same amount of time. I would say that I do like Groove more. My reasoning for this is that I believe Groove is a little more user-friendly and a lot more customizable. Also, their popup window that gives details around the account you are looking at is unbeatable. It is a feature that is a must-have as it is annoying to continually have to go back and forth between salesforce and a multitouch system. I would also say that Groove is better with its integration with LinkedIn and the ability to send messages over LinkedIn straight from Groove. The support at Groove is also miles better. Our questions are always answered timely and in a manner that is more hands-on.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
Would you buy Groove again?
Groove is a must-have for sales teams. It allows them to have a clean multitouch process and integrates with LinkedIn and Salesforce. It will highly increase your engagements with prospects and increase your sales numbers. I personally believe any organization that has a sales team needs a system like Groove to help improve its numbers.