Overall Satisfaction with Groove
It's being used by all the sales team and anybody here making outbound calls because it integrates amazingly with our CRM.
- The flows to consistently work through contacts.
- The voicemail drop to easily move to the next call quickly.
- Tracking activity.
- It has increased my productivity and allowed me to make more calls quicker to get more connections.
- I get paid on meetings booked and opportunities created and it helps me hit my quota on a monthly basis.
- Retention is up because it allows me to consistently communicate with current or prospective customers.
Groove is super easy to use and allows me to be productive by making a ton of dials to work down my list. This allows me more connections that can lead to getting deals started and even across the line.
It saves me an immeasurable amount of time by allowing me to track my activity and see patterns in how that activity leads to success. I like the functionality of it being able to track my meetings, emails opened, links clicked to allow me to keep front of mind the prospects who are engaging in my outreach.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove again?
It's amazing for pumping out a lot of calls quickly and adding people to flows to easily to go from email actions to call actions flawlessly.