Overall Satisfaction with Groove
My team uses Groove in all things Customer-facing. Their emails are logged and their calls are recorded and pushed to our CRM for one central point of data review. I use Groove in my job function to review call metrics and assess our team's success rate in driving meaningful conversations.
- Connects emails to CRM.
- Connects phone calls to CRM.
- Set up campaigns for follow up.
- Sometimes the Omnidialer acts up, requires a restart.
- When setting up a team I can't seem to remove my own name, as a player/coach this can muddy the waters on call/email metrics.
- The side pane for Google Chrome extension is a bit overwhelming at times.
- Connects email to CRM.
- Connects calls to CRM.
- Enables campaign creation for follow up.
- Spend less time in email, more time on the phones, leading to more productive conversations.
- Our brand new team generated over $130k of the pipeline using Groove tools including campaigns in their first quarter.
- Using a scheduler link in the email prevents the manager from having to follow up on every email they are CC'd on, so saving time for their role as well.
I've rarely had an issue with Groove that I couldn't work through. The one time a team member had an issue Groove support was quick to respond and settle the issue.
At least a few hours myself. Each of my team members saves as many as 5 hours a week working through campaigns, and their territory manager probably saves an hour per week not having to respond to every email they are CC'd on.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
Would you buy Groove again?
Groove is great in any scenario where an organization is looking to ensure its most valuable resource, its people, are committing to the mission. In sales scenarios we can assess where our team is finding success during specific times of the day/week, and by connecting it to our CRM that leaves room for reporting across the territory.
50 - Sales, both in New Logo Inbound/Outbound and Account Management, and Customer Success
5 - Operations Team Members including Sales Ops, Success Ops and Post-Sale Ops
- Auto-logging emails to CRM.
- Auto-Logging calls to CRM and Call Coaching Tool.
- Operationalize follow-up via flows.
- Operationalize Follow-up Flows for New Team in Account Management (Account Specialists).
- Review Call and Email Metrics ongoing.
- Use bridge numbers to direct calls to Omnidialer from Phone Software.
- Additional Flows for Business Reviews.
- Increased use of Analytics for Deal Reviews.
Groove has been dependable and reliable throughout my experience with it as both a player and coach. Support has been easy to come by when needed, and the process of updating/patching is seamless.
Evaluating Groove and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
Groove's Usability is a 10/10. Knowing that our team members would be able to utilize flows on their own terms, in their own way, and not having to worry about needing a technical point of contact involved with every change is a huge benefit.
I would have had more business-level contacts involved from the beginning of the conversation to have more exposure to feature sets, etc. when it was new.
Everything has worked incredibly smoothly when considering the "tech stack" in place behind Groove.
- Implemented in-house
Change management was a big part of the implementation and was well-handled - Understanding how the teams are put together is important especially at a company like GoCanvas which is growing fast and adding new teams every year.
- Feature awareness.
- CRM Integration.
- Groove Integration.
Groove support is excellent! Easy to reach and responds promptly.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
I'm not sure, to be honest, I wasn't involved in the decision. I don't believe so and I'd imagine the reason why not relates to the standard support offering; if we did then I'm really happy with that decision!
I had a team member recently encounter an issue with the Omnidialer and open a chat. They opened a chat and within minutes had the solution they were looking for.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Email logging.
- Call logging.
- Metrics review.
- Flows for follow-up.
- Getting our admin to affect change.
- Pulling Contacts into flows from custom objects in Salesforce.