Groove - An Excellent Tool for Customer Success
May 23, 2022

Groove - An Excellent Tool for Customer Success

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

I use Groove to manage hundreds of accounts within my SaaS company. It allows me to support my customers by segmenting their needs and using Groove for mass communications. This helps me ensure the successful implementation of our software by scheduling/managing meetings linked through Google calendar, scheduling emails, track the success of my emails and links sent. Groove also allows me to automatically share usage reports. Overall, it helps me exceed expectations in my role by easing the completion of my daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
  • Scheduling Email Flows.
  • Syncs with Google Calendar, Push Metrics and Gain-sight.
  • Tracks if/when emails are opened, links are clicked on.
  • I'd like the formatting of my Groove Templates to be simpler and copy from Google Docs.
  • I'd like more insight into time spent reading my emails.
  • I'd love more integrations with products like Salesforce.
  • Email Flows
  • Data Tracking
  • Groove Dialer
  • Greater Customer Satisfaction, which leads to Retention.
  • Increased productivity.
  • Improved performance across our department.
  • Faster closing of deals with automation.
Groove is an excellent tool! However, there is a slight learning curve. It's easy to learn how to utilize Groove to meet your needs, but it's not totally intuitive when you initially access the platform. Learning to send flows, sync Groove Dialer, manage your calendar settings - all of it took me a little bit of time and support. However, once you learn a few simple tips and tricks, Groove is very easy to implement into your workflow.
Using Groove easily saves me at least 10-15 hours a month!

Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?

Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?

Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?

I need to send monthly emails with data reports to each of my 226 customers. Groove allows me to schedule these ahead of time, segment my customers, and blast out an individualized email to all of them (when I integrate Push Metrics). This task used to take me hours, if not days! When I sat down and really examined all that Groove could do, I was able to figure out how to automate my process and save me endless time!