The ONLY payroll provider I will use for my bookkeeping firm!
March 11, 2022

The ONLY payroll provider I will use for my bookkeeping firm!

Overall Satisfaction with Gusto

As a Virtual Bookkeeper, I have dedicated my time and energy to finding the right payroll solutions for my clients, and Gusto provides and performs at levels beyond my expectations. I have moved a few of my clients to Gusto from another payroll provider who made repetitive payroll tax errors. Switching to Gusto was the best decision we made, and we have not looked back! Gusto provides exceptional and ACCURATE solutions to my client's payroll needs - not to mention their amazing customer support.
  • Handles payroll liabilities accurately
  • User-friendly for employees and managers to access their tax documents
  • Professional & helpful customer support
  • Multiple ways to contact support if you need help
  • Reporting could use more customization/better labeling
  • Accuracy and knowledge of best payroll practices, including tax liabilities/taxing agencies
  • User-friendly software
  • Helpful and accessible customer support
  • Peace of mind knowing Gusto will handle things accurately
  • Have not had to spend hours of my time getting them to correct their mistakes
I would spend countless hours on the phone with the previous payroll provider trying to get them to fix mistakes they've made. There were always mistakes being made, and every time I called, I got different answers from everyone. I have lost count of the hours I had into contacting them. I have never had an issue with Gusto! Gusto has saved me HOURS of time by providing accurate and efficient payroll services!

Do you think Gusto delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Gusto's feature set?

Did Gusto live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Gusto go as expected?

Would you buy Gusto again?

Whenever I've had questions about specific issues related to W2s or payroll taxes, I have been able to get in touch with Gusto, and they've been able to answer my questions every time.

Gusto Feature Ratings

Pay calculation
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management