Overall Satisfaction with Heap
It's being used by our entire organization, but my team specifically uses it to understand usage within our platform for clients so we can make effective recommendations on how to increase usage and overall productivity.
- Very easy to understand the data
- Charts are helpful for showing clients their usage
- Many ways to slice and dice the data
- More information boxes would be helpful when building out a new report to really understand what you're pulling in (might be specific to the org though).
- Easily switch between time frames/breakouts instead of having to run a whole new report.
- Increased engagement within our platform
- Has led to renewals of contracts as it proves out the value we serve to clients
Do you think Heap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Heap's feature set?
Did Heap live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Heap go as expected?
Would you buy Heap again?
It's been a great tool to understand how our clients use our platform and how much!