Okay tool for basic needshttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuiteUnspecified7.84091012019-05-24T21:03:47.174Z
May 24, 2019
Okay tool for basic needs
Score 4 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
We used it to manage social media scheduling on our marketing team. It was used just by a few members of our marketing team in America and Europe. It helped us manage our different social profiles and post consistently across channels. It also helped us internationalize English-language posts.
- Allowing multiple team members for collaboration across the team.
- Ability to see mentions as well as scheduled posts so you can easily engage and reshare.
- Pricing: a bit overpriced for what is offered. Limited team seats available.
- Overall, the UX is clunky and not intuitive. Freezes a lot.
- No easy way to repost successful content across channels without reuploading and rescheduling.
- Kept us organized.
- Got us to post more content, bringing more traffic to our site.
Buffer is a lot more robust and upscale. We switched to Buffer from Hootsuite