Hootsuite

Hootsuite Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Jake Widner | TrustRadius Reviewer
This platform has allowed me to sync different messages across all my platforms. This tool just beautifully connects with different Social Networking sites that most individuals and organizations use. In short, this tool saves a lot of our time and gives so many benefits to us. We have been using this tool for a very long time in our business in multiple departments of our organization. The reason being is that it has a very clean, self-explanatory, simple, and user-friendly interface; however, I think that the scheduling could have been made much better.
David Braun | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hootsuite is one of the finest options out there for Social Media Management Tools. We have been using this tool all across my company as it plays an integral role in many different departments. This tool has addressed many of our problems like it has allowed us to see all of the interactions from our followers just in a single space and then respond to them directly as well. Moreover, this platform has also allowed us to use blocks of time on different days to engage. All in all, this is one of the best Social Media Management Tools I have ever used.
Todd Betzold | TrustRadius Reviewer
For Hootsuite, we use it in the marketing department to help share posts on our social media channels. Right now, that consists of just myself, but hoping that will be expanded over time. This helps myself schedule and put together monthly content calendars for our social media channels and see them all in one structured place.
Holly K. Ross | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a small business owner, I use Hootsuite to market my books and promote my brand. I am the only user because I am the only one in the business right now. Hootsuite allows me to schedule to my primary social media accounts so that I can stay consistent. The publisher lets me see the week at a glance and know how my feeds will look. I think the paid version is worth the money, but the free version gives me enough so that I can keep operating costs down.
Shelby Thomas | TrustRadius Reviewer
I cannot speak for the entire university, but Hootsuite is currently being used by our department to manage our social media channels. The platform helps us to maintain a consistent social media presence. It also helps us interact more frequently and quickly with the consumers of our content.
I love Hootsuite because I can schedule all of my client's social media out in advance. It is so much easier than going to every social media site and posting individually. I checked out other vendors for social media scheduling, and Hootsuite is the best for me. It also allows me to take on more new clients because I know that my "posting time" is far less when I rely on the Hootsuite software. I have scheduled 2 weeks out a time and realize I can do so even further out. I had several surgeries but had no worries that my posting task would not be done well and on time. I am a marketer who started my company in 2003 and offer social media management as one of my services. I believe this is the best software out there for this task. By the way, I also love that I can view the calendar and see the posts and even edit them from the calendar. I highly recommend this product.
Davina Ford | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Hootsuite to manage our Social Media blogs for multiple platforms. <br>We not only generate our own blogs, but we also repost articles by our partners through Hootsuite so we may view our entire Social Blog calendar in one easy location, view results/reports on the blogs, and respond to any communications on the post in one location.
Daniele Gambero | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Hootsuite to manage some social media platforms of our clients, mostly LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, [and] Twitter. We check and manage engagement and use the insights which are provided by the platform to improve content quality, engagement and to follow up with messages and comments in the social media channels. Since we start[ed] using Hootsuite three years ago, the day to day management of all posting has been constantly improving as well as the results.
Hootsuite is used within the marketing department at BB&J Commercial, as we are trying to build our brand presence and gain more clients online. For us, word of mouth works really well for us but we understand the importance of digital communications and how having an online presence is detrimental to the business. This tool allows us to create and schedule content when we want and how we want, as well as monitoring the results of our posts which is extremely important when trying to measure how our profiles are growing.
August 06, 2021

Why I like Hootsuite

Cassandra MacRae | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Hootsuite to schedule all my post for my Avon business and also for a book blog that I run. I like the ability to be schedule every thing in one place. I enjoy the unlimited monthly posts. I enjoy being able to work from my laptop or on the go with the app from my phone or tablet.
SSA uses Hootsuite on a daily basis to post and monitor all of our social media platforms. The ease of posting to all of the platforms at once is quick and simple. Being able to view and review all phases of the process gives me confidence that our posts are always correct and look good.
We use Hootsuite for all of our social media postings for the company across our suite of social media platforms. We are able to use the platform to syndicate our content and publish our posts to a wide variety of platforms. This allows us to be more time-efficient towards our posting and encourage a variety of postings.
Karlee Onstad | TrustRadius Reviewer
Allows our team to schedule social posts for our clients as well as our agency. Compared to other social tools, such as those integrated with marketing automation platforms, it offers more robust and advanced features. Such as the ability to tag people and businesses or remove URLs once the media auto-populates - features that you have if you are posting directly on the social platform.
Sitanshu Mehrotra | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hootsuite, as marketed, is a brilliant tool to manage Social Media Handles without the hassle of individually interacting with each platform. We used it to create our social media posts, and tailor them in accordance with each of the platforms using Hootsuite's interface in a single go. In addition, Hootsuite offers an in-built picture-editing solution that helps a lot in order to make last-minute changes. The other major feature that has proved to be really useful was Scheduling. Hootsuite is equipped with the feature to schedule the posts for later dates, which has proved to be really helpful for use as it eliminated the need to be active every day on social channels.
Ian Rumpp | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hootsuite allows us to easily schedule and monitor our social presence. It allows for greater security of our platforms with a centralized login that allows new employees to access everything from one place. It also allows us to maintain an executive-level reporting dashboard to keep everyone in the loop about social metrics & progress.
Alon Keren | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hootsuite is being used by me and 2 of my employees. It's being used basically by the Growth department. We regularly publish on our blog to increase our brand awareness and get indexed for various keywords on Google that we know our target audience is searching for. However, other than SEO, we want to gain as much organic exposure as we can for our content. So we need to share it on our social networks. Hootsuite solves the problem of sharing our content (we have a lot) on all social networks in about tenth of the time it would have taken without it.
Victor Manuel Gañan Fernandez | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Hootsuite in the Marketing Department and it helps us in posting messages, monitoring business opportunities, and actively listening to the sentiment of our services in the sector. It is an interesting tool that allows you to connect several team members to manage multiple profile accounts on social networks.
Daniel Berry | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's helped us automate and schedule social media posts without having to pay for an expensive subscription. We're just a single company, so we don't need something robust, but the free features of Hootsuite meet our needs nicely. The free version is perfect for smaller teams and freelancers and startups or small businesses.
Hootsuite is being used to post organization highlights, stories, and announcements of upcoming events to SM. It is used by a department but representing the whole organization. The business problem that it addresses is providing the ability to post to Instagram and schedule posts to Instagram. This is a huge plus as I do not care to do this on my phone, which is where the platform wants you to be at.
Our team uses Hootsuite to market events, while pointing out promotions and special features. Being able to schedule marketing across multiple platforms in advance is a game-changer for us. Hootsuite is very easy to use and understand, with no major training involved. Fortunately, Hootsuite's support is always available to answer questions and solve issues. Additionally, it's very rare to have a scheduled post fail. The success rate of a post firing off must be over 99%, if not 100%.

Hootsuite Scorecard Summary

Listening/monitoring (4)
Boolean keyword searches (91)
Filtering out noise/spam (97)
Sentiment analysis (91)
Broad channel coverage (124)
Publishing (4)
Content planning and scheduling (164)
9.2
Audience targeting (112)
Content optimization (129)
Workflow management (137)
Engagement (3)
Automated routing and prioritization (98)
Customer interaction histories (101)
Bulk actions (118)
Marketing (4)
Lead generation (77)
Content marketing (122)
Paid media management (74)
Campaigns and promotions (106)
Channel coverage/integration (7)
Instagram (132)
Pinterest (77)
YouTube (72)
Reporting/analytics (3)
Campaign success analytics (121)
Real-time tracking (126)
Competitor analysis (81)
Account management (2)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (125)
Mobile access (139)

What is Hootsuite?

With over 200,000 paid accounts and millions of users, Hootsuite powers social media for organizations around the world—from the smallest businesses to the largest enterprises. Hootsuite helps users build their brands, strengthen connections with customers, and drive business results business leaders care about by integrating social across the whole organization.

With Hootsuite, users can schedule posts across multiple social networks (including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube ), manage organic and paid social content together, keep track of customer conversations, break down silos in collaboration within the organization, and gain real-time insights from social media to make critical business decisions—all from one dashboard.

As a social media management solution, Hootsuite can set up users for success with expert certifications, training, and coaching in social marketing, social listening, and customer care.

According to the vendor, the Key Benefits

• Save time by crafting and scheduling posts for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Youtube from one dashboard.

• Fine-tune how teams collaborate by assigning tasks, managing approvals, and monitoring team performance.

• Reach more customers and grow engagement by automating posts to reach the audience at the best times.

• Turn real-time data into strategic insights by monitoring mentions of a brand, key industry topics, and competitors.

• Streamline how users deliver customer care and support by sending incoming messages across social profiles to the right people in an organization.

• Get a better understanding of what customers want with analytics and gather those insights into customizable reports.

• Reach beyond dedicated followers and drive new customers to a brand by managing and reviewing social advertising performance.

• Level up skills with industry leading certifications, training, and strategic coaching with Hootsuite experts.

• Manage and maintain a social presence from anywhere, at any time, with the Hootsuite mobile app.

• Discover new tools—or connect existing technology—with 200+ technology partners and applications in the Hootsuite ecosystem.

Hootsuite Features

Account management Features

• Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
  • Supported: Mobile access

Hootsuite Screenshots

Monitoring: Monitor all of your social media profiles in one place and track the topics that matter to your brand.Scheduling: Plan social content as a team with an intuitive, shared planner that features collaborative post drafts and built-in approval workflows.Publishing: Create, publish and schedule engaging posts across your social channels.Customer Engagement: Never miss a message and respond to customer inquiries faster with a consolidated stream of messages across networks that can be triaged and assigned. Provides optional chatbot handover for automated responses.Analytics & Reporting: Measure the impact of your social media content and gather meaningful insights about your followers in order to make more informed strategic decisions. Create and distribute customizable reports in a variety of formats.

Hootsuite Videos

More Pricing Information

More pricing information from Hootsuite

SaaS Editions Pricing
Pricing DetailsTerms
Professional$49.00per month (1 user / 10 social profiles)
Team$129.00per month (3 users / 20 social profiles)
Business$599.00per month (5, up to 10 users / 35 social profiles)
EnterpriseContact for Pricing

Hootsuite Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Blackberry
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Catalan, Indonesian, Turkish, Russian, Polish