Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
We are new in advertising. This was a solution that was found for managing all of our social media in one place. We use this in our office and have 3 different people working with it. This puts all of our social media easily managed and in one location, and we only need 1 login to make it happen.
- All social media in one place.
- Only one login needed.
- Can integrate all of the different platforms.
- Keeping it all free, and using advertising to fund.
- Being able to run an ad across all platforms at one time would be nice.
- This had increased the content we have on social media which improves our Google footprint as well.
- Using the free version, there are only so many platforms you can have, so that hurts.
- Advertising is much better when you go into each account organically.
We have only used each product separately. This is the first platform we have used to put all accounts together and we are happy with it. I would say that paid advertising is not the strong point of this program, but if you want to schedule future posts, this is the right one for that.
Even using the free version, we were treated like we are paying them. Their customer service was very attentive to our needs and made sure we understood the program and features. I would imagine if we decided to go with the paid version, that would only get better. It would not be mistake to give it a try.
You would want to use Hootsuite if you are trying to post on multiple social media accounts at one time. Also, being able to schedule posts is a great feature so even if you are busy like I am, you can set up to post whenever you want. Since Facebook and Instagram are managed together, there is no reason to use Hootsuite for only those two platforms.