Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
Allows our team to schedule social posts for our clients as well as our agency. Compared to other social tools, such as those integrated with marketing automation platforms, it offers more robust and advanced features. Such as the ability to tag people and businesses or remove URLs once the media auto-populates - features that you have if you are posting directly on the social platform.
- Tagging people and businesses
- Selecting or customizing the display image for linked media
- Easily editing posts or changing scheduled dates
- Experienced difficulty linking Instagram account
- Limited the free version’s number of scheduled posts
- Differing features or capabilities between linked social platforms
- Saves time
- Easy to follow a monthly or quarterly content plan
- Connects to all the primary social accounts - everything in one spot!
- More expensive option
They offer terrific online resources, not just for using their product but for social media marketing or marketing in general. The information they provide is thorough and trustworthy.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
For those looking for a free account while they start to understand the capabilities or don’t have the current budget, Hootsuite recently limited their free account so you can only schedule a few posts at a time. This makes it difficult to grasp the full potential of a robust social scheduling tool. If you are committed to social scheduling and have numerous platforms that require consistent posting, then the paid plans and robust features are a good option.