Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
We use Hootsuite to consolidate our social media platforms into one dashboard where we can monitor existing posts and create new posts. The ability to have everything in one location is a game-changer. I no longer have to log into four different social media accounts to send out information. I can also reply to anyone who has messaged the company directly from any of those platforms in one location.
- Consolidates all social media channels into one platform
- Provides the ability to edit pictures directly within the product
- Suggests dates and times to schedule posts
- Hootsuite needs a more robust library of Pictures and GIFS.
- They do not integrate newer social media channels like TikTok.
- We have a better view of our data analytics in regard to social media.
- Our customers are more informed than ever before.
- Hootsuite has reduced the amount of time our staff devotes to posting information to social media.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
Hootsuite is well suited to companies who are trying to consolidate their time and effort in sending out social media posts through Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram. Companies would also benefit from being able to preschedule their social media posts and not worry about setting aside time to send those out in real-time.