Non-Profit Product Marketerhttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationHubSpotUnspecified8.314791012013-08-27T00:19:54.877Z
Updated June 16, 2015
Non-Profit Product Marketer
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Working for a HubSpot platinum partner, we use HubSpot for just about all of our clients. Our sales team also uses the newly improved CRM.
- It allows my email efforts to be very automated and very personal.
- The analytical reviews are great. I am able to see and test which keywords are strong and which keywords not that great.
- The lead scoring feature is one of our favorite things to use. Rather than bombarding the customer with sales calls after their first download, we're able to be patient and target qualified leads who have shown an interest in our clients product.
- Integration with other software systems. We currently use a CRM that is not Salesforce and at first it was a real struggle to get everything set up properly.
- We are able to generate more qualified leads to the sales team.
- We are able to learn more about our customers.
- I am able to spend time with other assignments as needed due to the automation of Hubspot.
Clients have to come to us on Constant Contact. It's extremely limiting doesn't provide the in depths automation and segmentation that HubSpot provides.