HubSpot is a Great All-in-one Inbound Marketing Platform and Helps Marketers Move Faster
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is a good, comprehensive inbound marketing platform that reduces time and friction for marketing pros who want to implement a holistic inbound marketing program. We're using it as a blogging platform, an SEO tool, a landing pages tool, a contact database, a CRM, a social media tool, and generally an all-in-one marketing toolbox.
- The user interface is very good. It's clean, easy to use, and logical.
- It's blogging platform is outstanding. It has SEO coaching tools, is conversion friendly, and has a lot of nice features.
- The social media tool is excellent and the social inbox gives us a great way to monitor and manage all social communication from one place.
- The CRM is great! It makes the sales job a lot easier.
- We would love to see some AdWords integration, similar to WordStream
- HubSpot support is generally pretty good but sometimes hit or miss
- Efficiency is the greatest impact. We can do everything faster with HubSpot
- It's really been a great help for the sales team because we are able to track leads in such a detailed fashion
- Email marketing
- Lead nurturing
- Lead scoring and grading
- Landing pages
- List segmentation
- Sales intelligence
- Sales campaigns
- Integration with CRM system
- Integration with webinar system
- Social marketing
I would not recommend HubSpot for a smaller business without in-house marketing help or the budget to outsource. It's a complex tool and it takes serious commitment to use it properly and get value from it. You have to put in the time and effort. It's well-suited for larger organizations that have marketing help and sell a more expensive product or service.