We used HubSpot as our primary marketing platform. As a small company with limited funds and staff, we need to be as efficient as possible. HubSpot and it's single platform for managing my website, marketing automation, SEO, PPC and inbound marketing campaigns has been invaluable. I'm not a graphics designer or a web designer, but because HubSpot is so user friendly, even I can manage about 90% of what I need to do on my website with HubSpot. And the support is exceptional. I can call about anything technical or "how to" and they are quick to help. Very valuable when you are in the middle of trying to get something done. And if I need a feature, all I have to do is ask. For example, I put in a request for HubSpot to integrate with a major webinar management platform. In less than three months, it's there. I find HubSpot to be a very customer-centric company. And that doesn't even include the bells and whistles which is the marketing content and tools they provide. The subject of marketing is so vast. No one can be an expert in all of it. Via their blog they always provide me with information, tool and tips and tricks to get my job done easier and better. So it's not just the software platform that makes me a HubSpotter!
- As I mentioned, the CSS makes it really easy for a non-web designer like me to create web pages and landing pages on my own without having to hire an agency or a web designer. It makes managing my website fast, easy and affordable.
- I love the marketing automation functionality in HubSpot. It's very simple to use and program. I've used other marketing automation platforms and you have to take days of training to get proficient at them. I can create an email, landing page, form, thank you page in no time and it wasn't hard or confusing to learn like the other guys.
- Keyword tools are my savior. I'm not an SEO expert, so having this feature has made me look really good to my boss.
- There is some good reporting functionality, but it could be better. That is one thing that I think I'll go ask for now!
- Well the customer experience is way better now that we have HubSpot. Our website looks a million times better and it's easier to navigate.
- We've been able to double the lead volume.
- We've also doubled our traffic volume thanks to the Keywords tool and HubSpot's guidance on SEO optimization.
Eloqua is a great platform. It's built for a larger organization with people who have more time to gain the skills needed to be an Eloqua Master. I know a few Eloqua Masters and I've taken a few Eloqua classes. It's a harder tool to learn how to use. I run a lean mean marketing machine and HubSpot got me up and running faster and easier. I practically trained myself.
Why would you stop doing something that proved to be successful? I'm pretty loyal to HubSpot for all the reasons I've already mentioned.
I think HubSpot is very well suited for the small to medium sized company that is trying to a lot of marketing with little budget and staff. Larger companies are likely to have multiple teams doing different pieces of marketing. In a small company where you have one or if you're lucky two people working on marketing, you have to wear many hats and try to be good at all facets of marketing. HubSpot helps us little guys look like big guys.