Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is the most crucial tool that our marketing team uses. All 4 of us are logged in for most of the day. We use it to publish blog posts, build landing pages, send emails, perform keyword research, and report on lead generation efforts. Its integration with Salesforce allows us to attribute revenue to marketing activities.
- The list building tool is great for segmenting our contact database and exporting data.
- The landing page builder is super simple to use and was 'skinned' by HubSpot to look just like the WordPress pages of our website.
- The social publishing features allow us to stay on top of what's happening across all of the channels that are important to us - LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Workflows tool is very powerful but also complex and difficult to understand.
- Keeping emails organized has become difficult now that we have hundreds and hundreds and you can only view stats on 10 or so at a time w/o doing an export.
- Site can be slow when several users are logged in at once.
- Increased lead generation
- Decreased time of sales cycle
- Automation of email and social media tasks
We found that HubSpot provided better ease of use, a lower price point, and powerful integrations that were important to us. Since becoming a customer, we really appreciate all of their product improvements, training and education opportunities, and fast and friendly customer support.
I can't even imagine how difficult it would be to switch to another tool besides HubSpot or not have one at all. It has just become too ingrained in all of our processes and is even a big part of the marketing team's philosophy. I truly can't think of a reason that we wouldn't renew, other than it become 10 times more expensive or something crazy like that.
HubSpot Professional is a great solution for a small-to-medium sized company with a team of 1 to 10 marketers. It's nice that you can have unlimited users too, so other people in the company can have logins also. Companies that use Salesforce already will be really pleased with the seamless integration because it's very helpful for reporting and sharing info with sales.