Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is currently being used by the Marketing, Business Development and Tax departments. It allows us to keep all our of records in the one place; where we can access contact details, set up email campaigns, schedule social media posts, analyse website traffic and edit our website. It is a one stop shop for everything our marketing departments need to do.
- HubSpot allows you to set up effective email marketing campaigns; you can design your own templates, insert social sharing buttons, send to lists of contacts or individuals and then track the progress without a whole lot of effort.
- Scheduling social media has become extremely easy with the new social inbox. You can see which of your posts are doing well and reschedule them again, as many times as you like. You can also respond to comments and follow accounts directly from HubSpot. Basically HubSpot allows you to schedule and share content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ with ease.
- HubSpot's help team are great; it's definitely one of their strengths. If you need assistance with anything you can arrange a convenient time for them to call you back or else request a reply via email. They are very prompt with their replies and work with you until you come to a solution.
- Sharing via social media is great, however only four sites are currently integrated. I would like to see functionality to share via Pinterest.
- We are now better at managing our leads by segregating them into lists for the various business development managers to assess.
- We have increased the efficiency of our marketing department as everything is now accessed in the one place, with regards to our contacts, emails, social media and blog.
- We immediately receive emails when we receive enquiries via the website which allows us to reply as soon as possible, leading to better customer service.
In the past I have used various software systems such as Salesforce, Maximizer, Sage and Wordpress, however I found HubSpot to be the easiest, especially for the needs of our marketing department. With regards to customer service, they are extremely helpful and their blogs are hugely informative and interesting to read.
Overall we have never had an issues with HubSpot. Every aspect is easy to use and if you run into any problems the HubSpot academy is there to help - along with the very useful help section and blog posts. It provides for all our needs and is constantly adapting and updating features with the increase of new technologies.
It's best suited to an active marketing or business development department who partakes in email marketing campaigns, produce blog content, promote content via social media, and are constantly updating their website. You need to utilize HubSpot as much as possible to get the most out of the software and to see results in the analytics.