Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We are using HubSpot for a product marketing site that is specifically designed for lead generation. HubSpot is the most accurate tool for guiding and measuring digital marketing.
- HubSpot is a tremendous educator of marketing professionals; engaging them in understanding what they need to know to progress their career and to produce the results associated with that.
- HubSpot has an intuitive, approachable product supported by an enthusiastic, accessible team.
- The HubSpot product continues to evolve with the changing landscape of digital marketing.
- Since there is a vast difference in the experience and skill levels for marketers, there may need to be different approaches to learning the concepts before mastering the product.
- HubSpot is firstly an in depth look at how your website is currently performing with or without lead generation/content marketing strategies. You are immediately able to assess who is using your site and how.
HubSpot is a very user-friendly product for small business or for a business that has not yet ramped up its digital marketing initiatives. With a wealth of education, training and industry discussion, HubSpot is really the best friend of today's marketer. While other products offer a similar suite, the user-friendliness is questionable and may be better suited to large marketing departments.
In order to evaluate growth and success, you need a consistent timeline and place for your data and activity. The true value of Hubspot will be seen over a longer time frame.
HubSpot is very well suited to lead generation where there are specific goals determined. For B2B and for large corporate websites, if the goals are not mapped out in metrics and are mainly focused on visibility and if email marketing and other content marketing is outsourced, it may be a harder sell.