Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We are using HubSpot to increase web traffic, online quoting, and new customer accounts from the web. It is being used primarily by the marketing department but sales is also using it for lead retrieval and contact info. Until using HubSpot, we were unable to easily create blog articles, landing pages, call to actions, or customer forms. We also were unable to track web leads before they became customers.
- Landing Page Development - they make it easy for a marketer to create pages that are easily discovered and consistent with the website.
- Blog Development - they make it easy to optimize blogs and make them more SEO friendly as well as provide analytics on individual entries.
- Email - it is nice having all content needed for emails in one place. This makes it much easier to develop content around a newsletter and track contacts across all forms of content.
- Support - They have a support line which can be called anytime during regular business hours...it is one of the things that sold me on the service to begin with and every time I use it I am satisfied with the result.
- I wish there was more meat to the analytics dashboard. I still find myself using Google Analytics for more specific queries such as geographic data.
- I wish there was a way to segregate the information from different social accounts inside the social inbox...not a big deal though.
- The prospects feature is very cool but only works properly for companies that have their own internal IP address. So prospects who are using the IP address given to them by their ISP (probably 90%+ of all prospects) appear under the name of whoever the utility company is in that part of the world.
- Faster response to inbound leads.
- Better organization of contacts/leads.
- Automated communication between marketing and sales.
- Constant Contact,HootSuite Free
I first heard of HubSpot a few years ago but the organization I was with could not afford it. But I continued to receive their emails/read their reports and have no doubt that they are the industry leader in web marketing expertise. Constant Contact has good reporting and their templates are solid but it is frustrating to not have the content from other areas of web marketing already there when I need it.
I would not want to take the time to learn a new system when HubSpot already does everything I need it to do and all my content is already being hosted inside it. And losing track of any contacts would cost far more than any short term cost benefit of changing services.
For in-house marketers who must wear many hats, HubSpot is definitely the way to go. If I did not have its tools for web marketing I would not be able to perform many of the other important functions of my job. Just having all my content stored in one place online is a major time saver.