Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot for the execution of all of our inbound marketing strategies. We also build and develop campaigns through HubSpot for a number of our firm's clients. HubSpot allows us to create comprehensive campaigns across digital platforms. From its easy to use portal, we can monitor and measure results and make adjustments or continue activities based on results we're seeing. Our entire team and our clients have access to this information. HubSpot has increased our ability to deliver results for our firm and our clients.
- HubSpot allows you to build robust email workflows that allow marketers to engage site visitors at every stage of the buys journey and lead them down the sales funnel.
- HubSpot's integration with Salesforce allows sales teams unique insights into their potential leads and leads - they can see where they're visiting on the site and how they are interacting with various pieces of content. This information allows them to reach their leads where and when they are paying attention.
- HubSpot's social dashboard makes it really easy to engage with prospects, leads and qualified leads as well as general followers in a meaningful way. Sales teams can also easily monitor their leads on Twitter through the HubSpot dashboard.
- Sometimes HubSpot can be glitchy - particularly when you're setting up your initial campaigns
- From a design perspective, there are limited fonts, so it can be hard if a company has specific branding requirements
- We've experienced some trouble getting Salesforce set up
- HubSpot has directly helped us bring in new business - we have a number of clients who hired us based on our Hubspot expertise
- All of our clients have seen increases leads and conversation rates
- Genius,Marketo Marketing Automation
HubSpot is more user-friendly and more comprehensive than other inbound marketing platforms. They do a better job of putting everything you need in one place and making that information accessible. In addition, HubSpot is constantly making positive improvements to its platform. HubSpot's training and customer support are over and above anything I have ever experienced with the other companies.
We have renewed and will continue to renew our subscription with HubSpot. It makes campaigns more efficient and effective. Their reporting features make it easy for us to see where we're having success and where we need to make changes. Because HubSpot allows us to back everything we do with data, we can report out easily to clients and build better campaigns.
We recommend HubSpot to clients looking to leverage marketing to drive sales. HubSpot is data-driven and provides a real window into how marketing tactics directly result in sales. Any company that wants to take a holistic approach to digital strategies and wants to see how tactics are working together toward an end goal should use HubSpot. For companies that are more budget conscious, HubSpot can be a hard choice. There are piecemeal solutions that can achieve similar results. But, the ROI on HubSpot makes it worth it for most.