Updated June 16, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Hughes & Co. is a HubSpot partner agency. We are 100% inbound, using HubSpot to facilitate our own inbound marketing strategy as well as the inbound strategies we create for our clients. It is used across our entire organization — both the marketing and sales portals. The marketing software allows us to campaign, nurture, automate, blog, engage on social media...and and and! It makes our jobs easy! And the new CRM...AMAZING!
- Create and implement campaigns — we can see what has been done, what has been successful, what hasn't for every campaign for our clients
- The HubSpot COS —We are loving the COS and all of the smart content features. It is particularly useful for our ecommerce clients who work both in Canada and the US.
- Marketing Automation — We are watching it WORK! We love the ability to nurture leads to customers easily with the implementation of successful marketing automation
- CRM — Still a work in progress, would love to see the option to set recurring tasks
- Sometimes, HubSpot slows right down, or doesn't respond at all. Not the best when everything we do runs through HubSpot
- We have lost a few posts (blogs, social media) never to be found again.
- Constant and healthy lead pipeline
- Increased employee efficiency
- Ability to see everything in one place
- Email marketing
- Lead nurturing
- Lead scoring and grading
- Landing pages
- List segmentation
- Sales campaigns
- Integration with CRM system
- Social marketing
The only problems that arise in the success of HubSpot as inbound is when clients are not engaged. They have to understand what we are doing and be prepared for a consultative sales process. Not everyone is willing to change their sales process, even if it doesn't work with inbound marketing.