Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is our main marketing platform. It's currently used to automate our marketing programs, including email marketing, landing pages, social media and our blog. We also use the tool to score leads, and automate our lead nurturing process. It's easy to measure the success of our programs through the reporting.
- HubSpot is great for automating workflow emails, creating new campaigns, landing page creation and compiling lists.
- They have a great training program for gearing up with HubSpot. They also have training videos that can help you on your own pace.
- HubSpot support is one of the best around. You can call or email them. They respond quickly, and if they don't have an answer for you, they will take your number and call you back once it is solved. I've called them with unique challenges and they've patiently helped me to work out the best possible solution to help me get what I need from the tool.
- Overall, I'm happy with HubSpot and glad I chose it over other solutions. However, everything in HubSpot is created in different modules. It is sometimes hard to identify which module has the setting you are trying to change. It's frustrating at first, but it gets easier to identify after you've been using it for a while. HubSpot support is quick to help with this.
- HubSpot has a ton of criteria you can use to compile lists. List criteria can become more complicated than it needs to be, very quickly. Again, HubSpot support can help you understand what you need and simplify the criteria needed.