Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Current we use HubSpot for both marketing and sales. In my first position as a sales representative I used the CRM system to keep track of all my interactions with current and potential customers. It made it easy to update contacts, send e-mails, and check on the progress of deals. Since we started using HubSpot we haven't encountered any issues about lost information about a potential prospect. Everything is documented from our calls to our meetings.
- HubSpot gives our company the ability to design and create our own landing pages and forms. The tools to create these are extremely user-friendly.
- HubSpot support has never let me down. Whenever I've run into an issue they've always been responsive and kind (even when the mistake was on my end).
- HubSpot continues to develop improvements that capture more information from all phases of the sales processes. This information can then be used for marketing as well as sales.
- HubSpot was down for one day earlier this month, which impacted our entire organization. I would've liked to have recieved an e-mail from HubSpot explaining the issues instead of having to reach out to them.
- HubSpot accidentally restricts me from e-mailing certain contacts. Their system tells me that an e-mail has been bouncing, however; once I wait the message will disappear. It happens some of the time and can get frustrating.
- Increased employee happiness. HubSpot is user-friendly and their support has never failed us.
- Improved employee productivity. My supervisor loves that he can track our e-mails and productivity daily/weekly/monthly. The dashboard breaks down calls, e-mails, and meetings.
- Decreased lost opportunities. HubSpot has made it difficult to lose a warm lead with tools such as "tasks".
HubSpot proved its worth within the first month. As I created new contacts, which were leads, I was able to send them through a workflow. Monitoring the contact's interactions with the workflow gave me a good indication if the lead was warm or not. After reaching out I could easily move these leads into the demo phase and pass them along to one of our directors. This simplified our sales process by a landslide.