Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We are using Hubspot as our inbound marketing solution to track all digital marketing channels. Our website is completely done inside Hubspot. We've implemented it mainly because we thought it would help to improve our return on investment report to manage different digital marketing channels.
- Hubspot is really good in tracking of all digital channels.
- I love ability to roll back any changes on the website with Hubspot.
- The ability to integrate CTAs, landing pages, e-mail marketing, and a blog in one place is very useful.
- Hubspot is not flexible in the definition of the sources. It has 8 predefined sources and there is limited ability to manage your channel like you want - Hubspot will decide what channels to allocate your traffic to and you have no option to change this decision.
- Hosting a website with HubSpot has its own limitations mainly with design and functionality. Be prepared - your website will look old and not modern. And to change something there will require a person with specific knowledge.
- It's also expensive, expecially for small and medium business. It sounds cheap (sales staff is doing a good job), but real costs of Hubspot are much bigger than you think initially.
- The biggest positive impact is transparency of the channels, clearer picture of the business performance.
- Overall business efficiency is also increasing because you stop relying on people and start to use automation.