Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is used by our marketing department to attract and convert leads. Previously, we used separate vendors for email marketing, social media and blogging. Now we use HubSpot for everything.
- Education/Training - The HubSpot Academy is an amazing resource. You learn the ins and outs of every tool in HubSpot and tips for best use. You can also select a project by goal to get step by step advice.
- Customer Service - If you have a question or problem that you can't solve with the Academy, there is a Help messaging center where you'll get a response very quickly. Also with HubSpot, you have a customer success advocate who sets up a quarterly phone call with your team to address issues and make sure you're getting the most out of the platform. These calls help us realize what else we could or should be doing.
- Marketing Automation - HubSpot makes this so easy. Everything is integrated and organizational tools are there to help you track and report your analytics across all outlets.
- Social Media Monitoring - You can only set up monitoring streams for Twitter so you can't search for trends or create a stream of mentions for Facebook.
- Social Media Analytics - You only get analytics for posts through HubSpot and you can't post more than one photo to Facebook through the system. So anytime we have a post that includes a few photos, we have to do it through Facebook and the analytics don't get synced with HubSpot. We still do a lot of manual reporting to make sure we include all posts.
- We didn't really have a way to measure ROI before HubSpot. Now we are able to track leads from social media and measure our success in converting them to customers.