Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Hubspot is used for all our marketing needs. We use the COS, content features, even sales engagement. All of our leads funnel through Hubspot. With Hubspot we are able to track a visitor across our many touchpoints down through our funnel. With this data marketing is better able to make decisions around successful campaigns.
- Progressive profiling allows us to learn more about prospects and leads based on what we already know about them.
- The workflows and creating nurturing campaigns are easy and allow us to personalize content better for leads and their respective needs and interests.
- Targeting capabilities are exceptional. We can target based on actions or conversions.
- It would be helpful if Hubspot could layer on Google Analytics so we could see visitors vs. unique visitors.
- It would not be difficult to create an overly complex system with Hubspot. To combat that it would be good if Hubspot provided more best practice content and suggestions as workflows are created.
- Hubspot has increased our ability to manage MQLs, helping us almost triple monthly MQLs.
- Hubspot has allowed us to fully track conversions, helping us make better educated decisions around CTAs and offers.
Hubspot seemed more intuitive than Pardot. Plus when I sat down with the sales team, they really helped me understand how Hubspot would fit our business as opposed to Pardot. Their sales pitch didn't cover any of the aspects I told them were important. It felt like they were on a script and couldn't get off it. It was a very off-putting experience.
Hubspot is great for a company just starting with inbound marketing, or someone making the switch. It wouldn't work as well if the processes are based on systems not currently able to integrate. Also, if your business is not willing to let go of some features, like in templates or such, this might not be the best fit (but I recommend you re-evaluate your needs if that is the case, you might just be afraid of change).