Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We currently use HubSpot for our marketing campaigns, social media publishing and email tracking. We are also currently integrating the HubSpot tracking metric with our CRM database to use lead scoring for not only new customers, but also for our existing accounts. HubSpot is also the host for our website and we have integrated an additional Shopify site domain for tracking and campaign workflow purposes.
- Web, Email, Social, SEO, Page performance, AB Testing metrics (essentially all metrics a marketer would look at can be tracked on HubSpot)
- Workflow and Campaign Automation tools
- Integrations and Apps
- Ease of website updates. Modules and coding are easy to rearrange, update and change
- Excellent customer service and fast response times to inquiries/ challenges
- Trainings and community
- No Webex meeting tool integration
- More in depth website auditing for SEO, Ranking Words, Backline profile
- No Instagram integration
- Sales reporting for marketers to track entire funnel easily
- Great email campaign ROI
- Website updates and promotion since the move to HubSpot in 2016 has led to more leads and conversions than in company history
- Website views and social impressions have more than tripled since using HubSpot
- Social engagement and internal time to strategy instead of tactics
- Great for marketers who want to host a website in an easily edited platform.
- Also great for web-based content offering and automation.
- New sales tools are great for sales/ marketing integration and alignment!