Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot Marketing Hub
Our sales and marketing teams use Hubspot Marketing [Hub] exclusively in order to create campaigns, send emails to customers and prospects, and create automated sequences. It's helpful to have all of our content and data in one place that is easily accessible. We've also recently transitioned our website to Hubspot and we're just now seeing the benefits of being able to create quick landing pages and utilize A/B testing.
- A/B testing has been really effective for our landing pages and emails.
- Adding our website to Hubspot has made it easier to make fast changes and get quality data and insights.
- Emails are easy to create and share between teams to get feedback and collaborate on.
- While Hubspot has added some collaborative tools, I think this could improve. I'd like to see more options to comment on emails and ways of being able to share out changes as well as approval channels.
- The ability to update ads via the calendar is pretty cumbersome. There's no good way to bulk edit or update. You have go into each one individually.
- Real time edits would be nice. If you have multiple people working on the same thing, you'll get kicked out and your changes might not be saved.
- We're able to see much more quickly the impact landing and web pages have on demo requests.
- While it's not always easy to set up, there's so much data to pull to better understand what ads are working and what parts of our funnel need help. I like that it's all connected and accessible from the same place. We've been able to reduce our sales cycle and increase our close rate.
Do you think HubSpot Marketing Hub delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot Marketing Hub's feature set?
Did HubSpot Marketing Hub live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot Marketing Hub go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot Marketing Hub again?
I think Hubspot marketing is great for teams who need a little help getting started. There are plenty of out-of-the-box templates and things to choose from. There are also great testing solutions to help discover what's working and what's not. However, teams looking for more collaboration and tools to interact in real-time, I'm not sure it's the best.