Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot Marketing Hub
The Marketing Hub is used in multiple ways. We use the landing pages to drive leads, email to keep in contact with our customers and prospects, social to grow community and awareness and ads to manage all of our social and google ad campaigns. My favorite by far is the ads. It makes it so simple to target and remarket to fans and users.
- Easy to use the platform
- The ads portion is so simple and makes stuff like remarketing on social platforms super simple.
- Campaigns are excellent for keeping an eye on the all parts of the campaign from setting and tracking goals to integrating all of the pieces in one simple place.
- Landing pages - super simple to use to create effective landing pages.
- I would love to see some additional landing pages designs. They are effective but lack finish. You need someone that can code the landing pages to make them really pop.
- Integrating other parts on hubspot a little better.
- Forms could use a little help, maybe with some conditional fields.
- All contacts in one place.
- Can manage all aspects of client marketing from one place.
- Can easily track goals.
- Creating reports for clients.
I love the simple workflow on Keap, it's very streamlined and can easily connect different aspects on the marketing. However, HubSpot Marketing Hub has so much more with the ads, social media, campaigns, & SEO. I started off with HubSpot over 10 years ago but tried Keap for a while due to pricing and the nice interface. I used Keap for a few years but went back to HubSpot even though the pricing is considerably more.
Do you think HubSpot Marketing Hub delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot Marketing Hub's feature set?
Did HubSpot Marketing Hub live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot Marketing Hub go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot Marketing Hub again?
It's great no matter what business you're in. I've used HubSpot for everything from clothing retailers to warehouse storage companies and it really fits with any industry. The CRM is included with the Marketing Hub so it makes it really simple to have all of your contacts in one place, market to them and find similar clients using remarketing/lookalike campaigns with ads.