How Human Interest Made my Employees Happy
October 08, 2022

How Human Interest Made my Employees Happy

Ameena Khawaja | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Human Interest

We use Human Interest for our non-profit's employee 401k plan. As a business organization in California, we were required to provide a retirement plan for employees or offer the state's plan. Because Human Interest had such affordable fees, ease of use, and fulfilled our need, we decided to use them for our 401k. Each of our full and part time employees over the age of 18 has access to our 401k through Human Interest.
  • Automation.
  • User-friendliness.
  • Affordability.
  • Onboarding.
  • Breaking down the scope of what is included.
  • Provide short, video tutorials with detailed information.
  • Intro to 401k video tutorials.
  • The added benefit for our employees.
  • Adds more than the state-provided option.
  • Affordable, though it did increase our yearly costs.
Integrating with our payroll provider was seamless. Human Interest did almost all of the work. As an employee, it is easy to log in and adjust your contributions. As an employer, I am notified of any changes or important updates as soon as they are made. I have had no problems with the usability of Human Interest and would highly recommend it to other companies looking for a retirement solution.

Do you think Human Interest delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Human Interest's feature set?

Did Human Interest live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Human Interest go as expected?

Would you buy Human Interest again?

Human Interest was easy to implement, filled our organization's needs, and allows for our employees to have access to a 401k plan. If your company needs to offer a retirement plan, Human Interest made it seamless & took care of the integration with our payroll company without me having to do anything except provide authorization.