Great experience with Human Interest
October 21, 2022

Great experience with Human Interest

Erin Lacey | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Human Interest

My experience with Human Interest has been very positive. I moved my company's 401k plan to Human Interest after several years with another company. Immediately, I noticed the much better communication I received from Human Interest as compared to the previous company. My conversion specialist walked me through the process of moving our 401k with great care. Once that process was complete, I was transferred to an account manager who is available for any questions and to make recommendations. It's been so easy to work with them. I feel that my company has found a great resource in Human Interest, and I am very pleased with their management of our 401k.
  • Great communication
  • Makes processes simple
  • Provides consistent support
  • Human Interest is a slightly more expensive service than the previous one I used, but they also provide better service and communication.
I have not had much opportunity to interact with Human Interest's online tools at this point so I cannot completely review them.
I moved my payroll from Paychex and needed to also move my company's 401k. Human Interest offers much better communication and customer support. I appreciate the consistency of having an account representative long term, and not a revolving door of contacts.

Do you think Human Interest delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Human Interest's feature set?

Did Human Interest live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Human Interest go as expected?

Would you buy Human Interest again?

The conversion process was particularly well done. They explained the process, what was needed, and the timeline involved really well.