Hunter is a great tool for the hunting sales reps!
Daniel Cameron | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 08, 2019

Hunter is a great tool for the hunting sales reps!

Overall Satisfaction with Hunter

I am in sales, where I am constantly searching for contacts at the companies to utilize our media options to advertise their product or service. Finding the right person and email is extremely important and Hunter will quickly allow me to scrub the internet resources to confirm an email. Since I've been using Hunter, there have been new additions like the "verified" feature which is great. As a Hunter salesperson myself, this is an extremely valuable tool on a daily basis.
  • Verifying email addresses for people at a particular company.
  • Easy to use.
  • The bulk feature is really nice and will help clean up your data to input in your CRM.
  • I say with confidence, this product does everything I need it to do in my role.
  • I am on the free plan so this is one of many products our teams use to navigate through the sales cycle.
Hunter is easier to use but it would appear from the limited use of ZoomInfo that their product is more robust. However, it is a paid service so I don't feel it is an apples-to-apples comparison.
I do not use Hunter to generate reports. I use it once I have confirmed that the person I am searching for is the correct person.
Hunter is well suited for outbound emails to prospects in a sales organization.

Hunter Feature Ratings