Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers
We use our IBM Bare Metal Servers for most of our production hosting needs. We develop and manage a number of content portals that generate substantial traffic, so it's important to be able to build a solid infrastructure that handles traffic spike. With our IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers, we have been able to record sustained growth for many years.
- Reliable platform, never had any issue with the hardware.
- Reliable infrastructure, 100% uptime in so many years.
- Network capacity and pricing.
- Real-time support.
- Better upgrade incentives to move to newer hardware.
- Chat support could improve and be more responsive.
- Data centers in MENA.
- Dependable infrastructure.
- Uptime has been a huge impact to our continued growth.
- Support tickets are resolved expediently.
Servers have run at low utilization for years and are fast and reliable. Our sites serve millions of content articles with no issues.
Provisioning has been relatively fast and upgrading memory/hard drives is performed efficiently.