Overall Satisfaction with IBM Control Desk
Our firm uses IBM Control Desk for the purpose of dealing with the management and monitoring of IT assets, evaluating their performance, and rectifying challenges that may face them limiting their operative capacity. Besides, the software evaluates the severity of any damages or defects that the assets may have, and the impacts of the corrections that can be implied. IBM Control Desk also addresses complex IT-related challenges, where extensive evaluation and rectification procedures are derived to sort challenges out.
- IBM Control Desk is extensive in gathering data, where it clearly identifies a problem before taking any rectification strategies.
- The configuration of IBM Control Desk is high and functional even to large businesses.
- Lastly, IBM Control Desk works in multiple situations or scenarios, due to its advancements status.
- IBM Control Desk support is not the best, and if it is present, its assistance is minimal.
- The importance of documentation is something that IBM Control Desk has also slightly ignored, and it facilitates learning.
- Conservative in integrating with some other extensions or software.
- IBM Control Desk reduces the time wastage when an IT related tool fails to work, as it identifies the mistakes instantly and issue a solution.
- Besides, IBM Control Desk's installation plan is super friendly and cost effective, when compared with the service the application issues.
- IBM Control Desk accuracy in identifying a problem is another benefit.
Ease of configuration is a credible feature from the application, as we have the flexibility of personalizing the software for our needs. Also, IBM Control Desk captures the software problems and issues us with extensive answers for them. The communications that IBM Control Desk makes between the company's ICT department and the users is fruitful and speeds the business operations.
Do you think IBM Control Desk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Control Desk's feature set?
Did IBM Control Desk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Control Desk go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Control Desk again?
For companies or persons who want to critically monitor the IT assets in their systems, IBM Control Desk is the program that will make them swiftly identify mistakes and provide possible solutions for them. Furthermore, IBM Control Desk is a straightforward communication program between the ICT department and the end users, where they articulate a challenge and it is immediately sorted out. IBM Control Desk monitors even the functionality of the software in the systems.