Overall Satisfaction with IBM CPQ
I started using IBM CPQ when I joined Accenture to automate the entire process of pricing and quoting. It is easy to determine the products and services that discounts need to be imposed on and those that are perfect to be sold without discounts.
- Automating selling procedure to help clients select, configure and order the right products & services.
- IBM CPQ is a central location that enables sales representatives to communicate with suppliers and customers on matters of product pricing.
- Before moving live production environment instances, IBM CPQ allows customers to test configuration modules.
- Disaster recovery and backup databases are hectic to utilize without IT skills due to it’s rich in lots of features.
- Cost is slightly expensive, but it is worth the results we gain.
- Backup and disaster recovery enable us to restore the entire production environment in case of data loss and failures.
- Maintenance window: this feature is set aside to ensure application and any other infrastructure updates weekly.
- The customer success manager aids business users to meet their goals by getting post-implementation support.
- Reporting analytics help us to transform static data into real-time insights that enable us to determine company financial standing.
- Data recovery and backup have maintained and governed vital organization data from catastrophes.
- Pricing, configuration, and quotation procedures enables us to automate selling channel that help customers make rapid informed decisions.
Unlike other competitive CPQ solutions, IBM CPQ do not store any sensitive personal data like credit card details. Therefore, by using iFrame mechanism, it makes it a trustworthy product.
Do you think IBM CPQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM CPQ's feature set?
Did IBM CPQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM CPQ go as expected?
Would you buy IBM CPQ again?
Create new customer contacts and manage the needed procedures like linking clients to product catalogs, generating and forwarding price lists from anywhere in the cloud with IBM CPQ. I would therefore recommend other prospective business users to consider this tool and they will be able to ease the entire pricing process.