Overall Satisfaction with IBM CPQ
IBM CPQ has simplified the selling procedure by automating configuration, pricing and quoting bundles, products and services. I don’t have a clue if it is being used company wide, but we use it in our organization to keep in touch with customers.
- IBM CPQ has helped us to guide clients through the entire process of configuration, quoting, and ordering process.
- This service allows us to communicate the pricing to our esteemed clients via sending price lists.
- Creating quotes and determining the right products to have discounts is another great aspect about IBM CPQ.
- Unfortunately, [in my opinion] IBM CPQ is not well documented and hardly offers regular webinars.
- Backup and disaster recovery: backup of production and non-production environment allows us to restore data in case of any catastrophe.
- Security feature ensures that customer sensitive data like billing details are not stored on the application.
- Client success manager is another feature that makes it possible to maintain post implementation relationship with the right support team.
- IBM CPQ has enabled us to gain a lot of leads, which turns to be real clients by imposing discounts on our services.
- Integration with Salesforce.com makes it easy to configure products and services by creating quote-to-cash orders.
- Price lists and coupons makes it easy to customers to place orders.
There are tons of Configure, Price and Quote software, but I have not used a lot of them. However, unlike IBM CPQ, HubSpot Sales Hub isn’t operated in compliance with any ISO standards and secured in a data center making it easy to leak customer sensitive data such as payment details.
Do you think IBM CPQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM CPQ's feature set?
Did IBM CPQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM CPQ go as expected?
Would you buy IBM CPQ again?
Pricing, quoting, and configuration procedure is a vital procedure for every business that wants to thrive in the market. I would recommend IBM CPQ to all colleagues that are yearning to keep their customers posted on price lists and help them make the right purchases.