Overall Satisfaction with IBM CPQ
At AT&T, we rely on IBM CPQ in sales abs marketing department to simplify selling process in real-time. IBM CPQ isn’t used in all departments. Mainly, it is utilized in Sales & marketing departments to enhance selling procedures like coupons and price lists management and in Corporate department where the senior Directors sign the the documents produced in the latter department.
- Firstly, IBM CPQ makes it easy for customers to make rapid products purchases through configuration, pricing and ordering processes.
- Centralizing selling procedure in one platform by communicating products pricing to clients.
- Improving ROI by attracting customers when discounts are introduced on products as well as offering coupons.
- I don’t have much that I feel should be improved on IBM CPQ, but the vendor should offer more documentation on backup and data recovery.
- Enterprise security feature ensures that the system doesn’t store sensitive client data by hosting it in a secured data center.
- Backup & disaster recovery: Although this requires IT knowledge, it helps to regain production environment in case we face issues on data such as data loss.
- Customer success manager: This set of feature enables business users to get support from IBM support team after implementation to enhance smooth business processes.
- By backing up data and recovering from disasters, we are able to ensure that we don’t lose even a single data from a catastrophe.
- IBM CPQ helps us to determine the right products and services to be discounted, which customers to have coupons while sending price lists to all clients. Doing that helps in revenue generation while minimizing losses.
- We initiate approval rules when creating discount rules to ensure that they are authenticated and signed by right managers.
Do you think IBM CPQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM CPQ's feature set?
Did IBM CPQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM CPQ go as expected?
Would you buy IBM CPQ again?
For business users in Sales & Marketing departments in any type of organization, I would recommend them to try IBM CPQ and it will be less daunting to carry out selling procedures. Ever since we implemented IBM CPQ, it has improved innovation in our organization and increased ROI through configuration, pricing and ordering products and services processes.