Overall Satisfaction with IBM Process Mining
The solution's activity dashboard is fantastic, also the data visualization capabilities are really useful. The capacity to convey business data in a variety of formats and in a style that clients can understand in order to grasp business concepts effectively. It displays the entire procedure in one location. In my HR profession, for example, the entire process from job creation to recruiting can be viewed in one spot, and I can visualize the entire process using animation.
- Mainly IBM process mining is great in Improving compliance & risk management
- It also gives helpful information for the present setup and cuts down on the time it takes to complete our tasks.
- When confronted with complex circumstances, it gives excellent guided assistance.
- Cost can be reduced as Celonis or UIPath, pioneers in the Process mining field, are available in cheap
- For excel more features can be added
- Can be focused more on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Excel Automation with macros
- AL and ML to connect chatbot and our business process
- Data mining
- NO negative impact as we are enjoying the usage of mining process and the digital transformation
- We can improve our business if excel options and AL/ML features are added
IBM Process Mining is the safest and most effective data mining we could find when compared to the tool which we were using. It aids in the monitoring of processes and allows us to verify what can occur in each of them inside the system. Its simplicity, functionality, and usability appeal to me, since they make it simple and intuitive to use even for novice users. Again, IBM Process Mining increases process analysis, resulting in better performance.
Do you think IBM Process Mining delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Process Mining's feature set?
Did IBM Process Mining live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Process Mining go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Process Mining again?
This solution has shown to be cost-effective and reasonable for businesses of various sizes in our firm, and as a consequence, we have lowered our personnel expenditures. It gives us with an end-to-end process monitoring tool that enables us to discover process concerns before they become a problem. The dashboard displays everything in detail and eliminates programming errors, and enabling for speedy error detection and fully automated development. I value IBM's responsive and skilled technical help.